PAA anode binder is a high molecular water-based adhesive made of acrylic acid, acrylate, and other vinyl monomers through free radical polymerization.
1) Excellent pulp properties and stability
2) Superior resistance to electrolyte swelling
3) High bond strength, outstanding long-cycle performance
4) Effectively reduce battery DCR, improve dynamic performance, excellent low-temperature performance
5) Effectively inhibit the expansion of the negative electrode and significantly increase the cycle life of the silicon/carbon negative electrode
● Bonding of anode active materials (graphite, silicon-carbon materials) for lithium-ion secondary batteries
● It can be used for polarity pulp preparation (iron phosphate system)