829 Flexible Packaging Adhesives / 2 Component Polyurethane Adhesive
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200KG|
|Packaging Details:||A: 25KG,20KG/bucket B:25KG,20KG/bucket|
|Delivery Time:||15 days after deposit|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/P|
|Application:||Flexible Packaging||Mixing Rate:||2:1 (mass Ratio)|
|Solvent:||Solvent Free||Color:||Colorless To Yellowish|
polyurethane based adhesive,
flexible polyurethane adhesive
Introduction of 829
829 has been developed for the laminating of transparent and metallized films as well as aluminum foil for food packaging.829 is a product with low viscosity, good wettability.
Typical applicable structures are as follows +:
OPP (PET) // met. CPP
BOPP // met. CPP (met. PET) // PE
OPP (PET) // CPP (PE)
Ny // LLDPE (CPP)
PET (OPP) // PE (CPP)
+: Film should get appropriate surface tension by corona treatment.
|Mix Ratio||100:50*(Mass Ratio)|
|Color||Colorless to yellowish||Colorless to yellowish|
* Mass ratio changes from 100 : 50 to 100 : 60 depending on the humidity and films.
- Directions for Use
1. Mix Ratio: 100 parts of 829A with 50 parts of hardener 829B.
2. Coating: 829 is applied on special laminating machines with multi roller application system.
3. Coating Weight: Depending on the film or foil combination and the end use of the laminate, the adhesive weight may range from 1.2 – 2.5 g/m² (dry). For printed laminates the weight has to be adjusted accordingly.
4. Pot Life: The pot life of mixed 829 at 50°C is 40min with excellent operability. Please refer to fig.1
5. Laminating conditions: Precise web tension control together with a suitable winding program avoids delamination as well as telescoping and curling effects.
6. Cleaning: In case of a machine stop (for more than 30 minutes) the coating unit has to be cleaned with solvent/plasticizer-mixture and the mixing hose should be cleaned. The same cleaning procedure has to follow at the end of the run.
7. Curing: The laminates may be rewound and slit after 1-2 days at 35-45°C. Manufacture of triplex laminates is possible 12 hours after duplex production. Complete curing will be achieved after 24 hours at 25-45°C or 3-5 days at room temperature.
- Typical Parameters
Storage barrel: 829 A: 50°C 829 B: 50°C
Conveying hose: 50°C
Metering roller: 50°C Coating roller: 50 °C
Pot life: over 30min (mixed)
Application weight: 1.2-2.5g/ m2
Coating temperature: 53°C
Coating speed: 300-450m/min
Curing time: 40°C/24–48h(50-90%RH)
- Product Certification
829 complies with FDA175.105
829 has a shelf life of 9 months when stored at a cool and dry place in unopened containers. Once opened, containers of 829 should be sealed tightly again and the product should be consumed within a short period.
- Packing Specification
When using 829 an efficient exhaustion hood has to be fitted to the coating unit due to safety reasons. The exhaust efficiency has to be checked prior to production by gas analysis for isocyanates concentration in the air. Safety regulations with regard to handling of isocyanates have to be followed as per the guide line issued by the International Isocyanates Institute. Please also refer to the local safety instructions as well as our safety data sheet and contact Huitian for analytical support.
Film additives - particularly slip additives - in packed goods, printing inks, pre-treatment and coating of films are significant to the end use of the laminates and may affect the performance properties either straight away or later.
Laminates of high slip containing films, EVA films, CPA films and white pigmented PE films bear the risk of migration of monomeric MDI. This can cause negative influences on the filling good and may lead to antiseal effects. Therefore, practical laminating tests as well as proper checks on the laminates are necessary before going into full scale production.
The information provided herein, especially recommendations for the usage and the application of our products, is based upon our knowledge and experience. Due to different materials used as well as to varying working conditions beyond our control we strictly recommend carrying out intensive trials to test the suitability of our products with regard to the required processes and applications. We do not accept any liability with regard to the above information or with regard to any verbal recommendation, except for cases where we are liable of gross negligence or false intention.
Introduction of Huitian
Established in 1977, Huitian is now one of the biggest adhesive manufacturers in China. There are four manufacturing bases in total, providing high performance adhesives for different industries.
Huitian has two fully automatic productions lines and the capacity is 24,000MT/Year just for flexibile packaging adhesives.
Huitian's products has been well received by domestic and international end users
Besides construction adhesives, Huitian also provides many others kinds of products for different industries, transportation, electronics, photovaltaic, etc.
Huitian is your reliable partner and satisfy your need of adhesives!