9013 9013 RTV Silicone sealing compound adhesive single component , semi flowing
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Color:||Translucent||Component Of Basic Materials:||Polysiloxane|
|Density:||1.02||Tack Free Time:||15 MINS|
|Curing Type:||Deketoxime||Hardness:||Shore A 25|
|Tensile Strength:||0.8mpa||Elongation At Break:||250%|
|Shear Strength:||0.5 Mpa||Dielectric Strength:||KV/mm 20|
electrical potting compound,
silicone sealing compound
9013 RTV adhesive sealing silicone is single component, semi flowing, translucent, deketoxime type.
9013 is a slightly clear, low modulus silicone adhesive/ sealant designed for applications where non corrosive cure and durable adhesion to a variety of substrates is required.
- One component adhesive/sealant
- Cures at room temperature
- when exposed to moisture in the air
- Oxime cure system
- Slightly slump.
- Good adhesion
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Stable and flexible form -60℃ to +200℃
Product safety information required for safe use is not included. Before handing, read product and safety data sheets and container labels for safe use, physical and health hazard information
When stored at 8- 28℃ in the original unopened containers, this product has a usable life of 6
months from the date of production. Special precautions must be taken to prevent moisture from contacting
this material. Containers should be kept tightly close.
- Sealing and bonding applications where translucent and non-corrosive cure is required.
- Designed for outdoor conditions.
- Applicable to adhesive/seal of general industrial assembly
HOW TO USE
- Surface preparation:For best adhesion, the substrate surface should be clean and dry prior to application. Some solvents can be used to clean the surface.
- How to apply: Squeezing gel to the clean surface.
- Curing: 9013 is cured at room temperature by reaction with moisture in the air. Curing process takes place from the outside to the inside .A 2~4mm thick coating will be take place until 24 hours after coating (25℃,55%RH).
901304, 310 ml/cartridge, 25 cartridges/box