Semi Translucent 9013 RTV Silicone Sealant Adhesive 901HT One Component
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3000 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||310ml/cartridge,25 cartridges/box|
|Delivery Time:||15 work days|
|Supply Ability:||500 TON MONTH|
|Density(25℃):||1.02||Skin Over Time (25℃,60%R.H):||15|
|Viscosity (25℃):||60000||Hardness:||Shore A 22|
|Elongation:||250%||Tensile Strength:||0.80 MPA|
|Shear Bond Strength:||0.50MPA||Temperature Range:||-60℃-+200℃|
|Volume Resistivity:||Ω·cm 1×1015||Dielectric Strength:||KV/mm 20|
Semi Translucent RTV Silicone Sealant,
9013 RTV Silicone Sealant Adhesive,
901HT Silicone Sealant Adhesive
9013 RTV Silicone Adhesive/Sealant (901HT)
9013 is a slightly clear, low modulus silicone adhesive/ sealant designed for applications where non corrosive cure and durable adhesion to a variety of substrates is required.
- One component adhesive/sealant
- Cures at room temperature when exposed to moisture in the air
- Oxime cure system
- Slightly slump.
- Good adhesion
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Stable and flexible form -60℃ to +200℃
Product safety information required for safe use is not included. Before handing, read product and safety data sheets and container labels for safe use, physical and health hazard information
When stored at 8- 28℃ in the original unopened containers, this product has a usable life of 6 months from the date ofproduction.Special precautions must be taken to prevent moisture from contacting this material.Containers should b be kept tightly close.
HOW TO USE
- Surface preparation:For best adhesion, the substrate surface should be clean and dry prior to application. Some solvents can be used to clean thesurface.
- How to apply: Squeezing gel to the clean surface.
- Curing: 9013 is cured at room temperature by reaction with moisture in the air. Curing process takes place from the outside to the inside .A 2~4mm thick coating will be take place until 24 hours after coating (25℃,55%RH).
901304, 310 ml/cartridge, 25 cartridges/box