|Place of Origin:
● One-component room temperaturevulcanizing silicone rubber
● Translucent, semi-fluid
● Moisture curing, glue layer is elastomericafter curing
● Neutral curing
● Environmentally friendly solvent,benzene-free
● Outstanding adhesion to various substrates
● Excellent insulating property
● Excellent weatherability
● Maintains stable and flexible in the operating temperature range of -40°C to 180°C
Suitable for surface moisture-proof coating ofcircuit boards, insulation and moisture-proof treatment of components, shallow encapsulation of electrical modules
Directions for use
During storage, a small amount of cured material or oil may appear at the mouth of the tube, which can be removed for normal use and won’t affect the performance of the product
Clean-up: Clean the surface and remove rust, dust, oil, etc.
Gluing: Squeeze the glue onto the cleaned surface.
Curing: Place the glued component in the air. The formation of the skin will be followed by the curing process from the surface to the inside. After curing at 25°C and 55% relative humidity for 24 hours, the curing depth of the glue is 2~4mm, and it will increases gradually with time.
Order code: 941201 1kg/barrel, 12 barrels/carton
Store at 8-28°C in a cool and dry place. Shelf life is 6 months