Power Supply Electrical Potting Compound Silicone 5295 high voltage potting compound
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 kg|
|Supply Ability:||200 TON MONTH|
|Mix Ratio:||1:1||Handing Curing Time:||85 Mins|
Silicone Potting Compound,
potting compound for electronic components
1.For the deep potting of power supply and electronic components and parts.
2.Specially suitable for the potting of inside and outside LED displays that request for flame retardance.
|Component of Basic Materials||Polysiloxane|
|Mix Ratio by weight (A:B)||1:1|
|Handing Curing Time||min||85|
|Initial Curing Time||hour||6|
|Full Curing Time||min(80°C)||25|
|Thermal conductivity||After Curing||W/(m·K)||0.63|
How To Use
- Before use, stir component A by hand or machine properly, keep component B sealed in the can and cut a proper hole at the sharp mouth of cartridge.
- Check whether it’s adhering to Applied Materials theoretically.
- Mix component A and B with the mix ratio A:B=1:1 by weight. Before hand simple tests are requested if you need to change the mix ratio.
- Natural defoamation or Vacuum defoamation. Natural Defoamation: mix component A and B, stewing 20-30 minutes. Vacuum defoamation: The vacuum degree 0.08-0.1Mpa.Vacuum pumping 5-10 minutes.
- Perfusion: Completed in Handing Curing time
Curing:Room temperature or heating curing. In winter, curing time is longer, so suggest heating to curing
Want to Know more details about this product