4010 Structural silicone adhesive silicone rubber thermal grease for laptop
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000KG|
|Packaging Details:||310ml/cartridge, 25 cartridges/carton. 18Kg/bucket, 1bucket/carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000KG MONTH|
|Color:||Black||Component Of Basic Materials:||Polysiloxane|
|Density:||1.12||Tack Free Time (25℃,50%RH):||20 Mins|
|Hardness:||Shore A 40||Tensile Strength:||1.0 Mpa|
|Elongation At Break:||150%||Work Temperature:||-60~200|
thermal paste compound,
silicone thermal grease
Structural adhesive silicone rubber 4010
● Product Features:
- 4010 RTV-2 adhesive sealing silicone is a two-component, semi flowing, black room temperature vulcanized silicone.
- Cured adhesive for elastomers; neutral curing, non - corrosive to most metals; extrusion is excellent, especially suitable for machine glue, glue line smooth and delicate;
- Could be matched with RTV-2 automatic glue machine glue, the glue line smooth and delicate;
- Excellent resistance to hot and cold alternating performance, aging resistance and electrical insulation properties; adhesive has excellent moisture, quake resistance, corona resistance, anti leakage performance; completely in line with the EU ROHS
● Main Applications:
Ø The sealing adhesive household panel, such as adhesive, microwave oven door glass and metal frame in microwave furnace and the microcrystalline panel bonding.
● Specifications & Packages
Ø 310ml/cartridge, 25cartridges/carton.
Ø 18Kg/bucket, 1bucket/carton
● How to Use
Ø Keep the object surfaces clean without rusts, dusts and oil.
Ø Dispense the sealants to object surfaces.
Ø Put the objects in the air for 24 hours in the condition of room temperature & 55%RH to reach a cure depth of 2~4mm the longer, the deeper.
Ø The outlet of unspent adhesive should be sealed in time, clean the crusts on the outlet for another use within a short time, the performance of adhesive won’t be affected.
● Technical Data:
|Component of Basic Materials||Polysiloxane|
|Tack Free Time (25℃,50%RH)||min||20||20|
|Elongation at break||%||150||≥150|
Ø Keep the sealant away from children.
Ø Use it in ventilated places
Ø In case of contact with skins, wipe and then flush with clear water.
Ø In case of contact with eyes, flush with clear water immediately and go to hospital for checking.
Ø Store it in dry and shady places at the temperature of 8~28℃
Ø Storage life: A component 12 months and B component 6 months from the date of manufacture.