9060(906B) Silicone Potting Compound , non - slump black silicone adhesive / sealant
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 PCS|
|Packaging Details:||310 ml/cartridge, 25 cartridges/box|
|Delivery Time:||15 DAYS|
|Supply Ability:||200 TON|
|Density (25℃,55%R.H):||G/ml 1.25||Skin Over Time (25℃,55%R.H):||Min 10|
|Viscosity At 25℃:||MPa.s Non Applicable||Hardness:||Shore A 40|
|Elongation At Break:||300%||Tensile Strength:||MPa 1.80|
|Shear Bond Strength:||MPa 1.20||Temperature Range:||-40℃-+250℃|
|Volume Resistivity:||Ω·cm 2×1015||Dielectric Strength:||KV/·mm 18|
silicone potting compound for electronics,
silicone sealing compound
9060(906B) is a black,non-slump silicone
adhesive/ sealant, designed for applications where non-primer durable adhesion to a variety of substrates, and non-corrosive required.
- One component
- Cures at room temperature when exposed to moisture in the air
- Oxime cure system
- Good adhesion
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Keep stable and flexible from -40℃ to +250℃
Product safety information required for safe use is not included. Before handing, read product and safety data sheets and container labels for safe use,physical and health hazard information
When stored at 8- 30℃ in the original unopened containers, this product has a usable life of 9 months from the date of production.
Special precautions must be taken to prevent moisture from contacting this material.Containers should be kept tightly close.
- Sealing and bonding applications where
- non-corrosive cure is required.
- Good adhesion to glass,Stainless Steel and plastics.
HOW TO USE
- Surface preparation:For best adhesion, the substrate surface should be clean and dry prior to application. Some solvents can be used to clean thesurface.
- How to apply: Squeezing gel to the clean surface.
- Curing: 9060 is cured at room temperature by reaction with moisture in the air. Curing process takes place from the outside to the inside .A 2~4mm thick coating will be take place until 24 hours after coating (25℃,55%RH).
906014, 310 ml/cartridge, 25 cartridges/box