Translucent Industrial Adhesive Glue , highly flowable 9212 RTV silicone adhesive
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2000 PCS|
|Packaging Details:||100ML 310ML|
|Delivery Time:||15 WORK DAYS|
|Supply Ability:||200 TONS MONTH|
|Density(25℃):||G/ml 1.00||Skin Over Time (25℃,60%R.H):||10 Min|
|Viscosity (25℃):||MPa.s 3,200||Hardness:||Shore A 23|
|Elongation:||80%||Tensile Strength:||MPa 0.50|
|Shear Bond Strength (Al-Al):||MPa 0.30||Temperature Range:||-60℃-+200℃|
|Volume Resistivity:||Ω·cm 1×1015||Dielectric Strength:||KV/mm 18|
industrial epoxy adhesive,
rtv silicone sealant
9212 is a highly flowable, siliconeadhesive/sealant designed forapplications where non corrosive cure and durable adhesion to a variety of substrates without pimer.
- One component adhesive/sealant
- Cures at room temperaturewhen exposed to moisture inthe air
- Oxime cure system
- Good adhesion
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Stable and flexible from -60℃ to +200℃
Here product safety information for safe use is not included. So before handling, please read material safety data sheet (MSDS) and container labels, at which physical and health hazard information is provided.
When stored at 8- 28℃ in the original unopened containers, this product has a usable life of no less
than 6 months from the date of production.
Special precautions must be taken to prevent moisture from contacting this material.
Containers should be kept tightly close.
- Sealing and bonding applications where translucent and non-corrosive cure is required.
- Designed for outdoor conditions.
- Applicable to adhesive/seal of general industrial assembly.
HOW TO USE
- Surface preparation:For best adhesion, the substrate surface should be clean and dry prior to application. Some volatilisable solvents can be used to clean the surface.
- How to apply: Squeezing gel to the clean surface.
- Curing: 9212 is cured at room temperature by reaction with moisture in the air. Curing process takes place from the outside to the inside .A 2~4mm thick coating will be take place until 24 hours after coating (25℃,55%RH).
921201, 100ml/ cartridge, 100 cartridges/box
921204, 310 ml/cartridge, 25 cartridges/box