2113 Aluminum two component repair agent AB Glue for Repair aluminum alloy wear , corrosion
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200 BOX|
|Packaging Details:||500g/set ,1set/box,16set/carton|
|Delivery Time:||8-15 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 BOX MONTH|
|Appearance:||B Yellow And Grey Grease||Density (g/cm3):||1.54|
|The Mixing Weight Ratio:||6:1||Mixed Volume Ratio:||4:1|
|The Application Period:||30 MIN||Hardness (shore D):||80|
|Shear Strength (MPa):||20|
ab epoxy adhesive,
five minute epoxy glue
2113 Aluminum two-component repair agent, liquid state, room temperature curing epoxy adhesive. Applicable to all kinds of aluminum and aluminum alloy wear, corrosion, fracture and casting defects repair. Aluminum and aluminum alloy casting as filler, color consistent, good performance, high hardness after solidification, and can be machined.
Repair of various kinds of aluminum and aluminum alloy wear, corrosion, fracture and casting defects
Characteristics before curing
The A component
Appearance: Aluminum grease
The base material chemical: epoxy resin base material
The B component
Appearance: yellow and grey grease
The base material chemical: composition of amine curing agent
Characteristics after mixed
Appearance: grey and iron grease
Density (g/cm3) (GB/T13354-1992) 1.6 1.54
The mixing weight ratio: A:B=6:1
Mixed volume ratio: A:B=4:1
The application period (min) 30
Room temperature before running the shortest curing time (H)
50% weight 18hour
100% weight 36hour
Characteristics after curing
Hardness (shore D) (GB/T2411-1980) 80
Shear strength (MPa) (GB/T7124-1986) 20
Compressive strength (MPa) (GB/T1041-1992) 96
Tensile strength (MPa) (GB/T6329-1996) 40
Temperature (c) -60-150
Instructions for use
1.cleaning and preparation: remove surface oil, recommend the use of Huitian cleaning agent 7755 cleaning, the effect is better.
2.glue: according to the amount, according to the weight ratio of 2:1 (or the volume ratio of 2:1) weigh A, B component, mixing evenly, make it become a uniform color.
3.gelatinize: squeegee in the bonding surface, forced compaction, excluding gaps, layer porosity.
4.curing at room temperature for 1 days can be cured, if faster curing, can be properly heated, the temperature of 80 DEG C for 2~3 hours can be cured.
5.the reaction is an exothermic reaction, should pay attention to with glue.
1) More mixed adhesive, curing reaction faster.
2) The higher temperature, the faster the curing reaction.
3) To achieve the best performance, must be strictly in accordance with the provisions of the proportion.
4) The environment temperature is below 10 DEG C, can preheat the repairing surface.
5) Fully cured before it can reach the best physical and mechanical properties.
6. Shorten curing time method:
1) Improve temperature of the environment or which work piece need be repaired.
2) coating repair agent with an infrared lamp, iodine tungsten lamp source such as a heat source heating, but should be apart from the repair layer outside the 400mm (ambient temperature not higher than 100 DEG C), is not available for direct flame heating.
The matters needing attention
A component and B component adhesive if not finished in one time, it should seal to stock.
Keep away for children.
If you accidentally come in contact with the skin, wipe in the curing a cloth before class, and using alcohol solvent scrubbing.
If the case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water, and medical treatment.
Recommended for use in a well ventilated place
Product safety data please refer to the product MSDS.
Store in cool and dry place 8-28 C for 1 Year